Monday, February 9, 2009



Who do you live for, is it your girl, your man? Is it your friends? I remember there was a time when all I could do was eat, sleep and drink my girl. All I could do is think about her, I couldn't wait to see her and be with her. When I was with her I couldn't think about anybody else, all I could think about was her. Her presence made me comfortable and care free.

That is how we need to be for God, living for Him. Anticipating waking up to see Him and hear from Him. Worshiping God is what our desires should be, but sometimes we don't make it a priority like we do for our girls or men. Sometimes you just don't feel like praising and worshiping the creator. I feel you on that young people, cause I am the same way. I don't ever feel like waking up worshiping my Father, but I know the benefits and I know I was created to do it and that is what makes me do it. Just like in the winter and spring you all work out really hard to get your bodies tight. Why? So you can wear that bikini or so you can walk around shirtless. It has its benefits right, more numbers, more looks from the opposite sex.

Proverbs 22:4
By humility and the fear of the LORD Are riches and honor and life.

Fear of the Lord is translated as a worshipful understanding and posture. So worshiping God brings riches and honor and life to the fullest extent. I think we all could use some riches and some honor and definitely life so we can enjoy our riches and honor. So I challenge you today to wake up and give God a few minutes of your time and tell him how much you love Him. Your day will be so much better trust.

Livin' out Loud
Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment