Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Live YOUR Life


Question, are you Living your Life as God has purposed it or are you chasing dreams of riches and fame and forgetting who provides it all for you?

You have to live your life, not someone elses so called life. Cause you know what ,there life can be really messed up on the inside. Everything that glitters is not always gold. Take sometime today, five to ten minutes or even more to really find out what it is that God has called you to do. Cause when you do that thing, that is where your riches and fame come from. As you keep God on your mind, God will be minding your money. Matt. 6:33 says seek first the Kingdom of God and all those things you have need of will be met. Follow that example live the life and purpose God has ordained for you and you will see true happiness.

It took me a minute to realize that I was living life to accomplish what I saw others doing on TV until one day I saw that the stuff on TV was rented not even theirs. Then I began to see those people ending up in court and jails and getting shot at, light bulb, it is all fake, a hoop dream. Then I found my purpose, reaching people and I am really satisfied with that. Jamaica is my home and the people their are my people. You all brighten my day and cause me to live my life as God purposed it and I can say I am happy happy.

Livin' out Loud
Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment